Level 1 Barista Course | BSA Accredited | 6 hours
Fully certified by the Beverage Standards Association (BSA), this course gives you everything you need to get through the door and behind the counter as a barista at your favourite coffee shops.
If you’re keen to learn the key skills of the coffee-creating craft, this is where you make it happen!
The course is recommended commercial espresso machine users and professionals but keen home baristas are welcome too.
Who it’s for:
- Anyone who has just bought, or is thinking of buying, a commercial espresso machine and wants to get top results from the get-go
- Anyone planning to work at, or open, a café
What to expect:
- Coffee 101: varieties, origins and flavours you need to know
- Why freshness is the single biggest taste factor
- Picking the perfect machine and grinder
- Getting down to the grind - choosing your grind level
- Dialling in espresso machines - calibrating, water quantities and temperature
- The NUMBER crucial steps to producing your espresso
- Making the most of milk - texturing and foaming techniques to learn
- The barista menu - classic drinks and how to make them
- Looking after your kit - machine maintenance
- Includes a 1 hour assessment to receive your accreditation
- Course duration: 6 hours, starting at 9:30am
- One-time cost: £175
Planning on bringing friends? Ask about our group discounts!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and get booked on to this course!