Introduction to Coffee course | 2 hours
We all begin somewhere, and if you’re looking to build on your passion for coffee, there’s no better place to start!
Who it’s for:
- Anyone interested in a fun, informal introduction to the world of coffee
- Beginners and enthusiasts wanting to upgrade their knowledge
- Group experiences and creative gifts
What to expect:
- An engaging journey into the origins and varieties of coffee, the processing techniques and the incredible impact this all has on final taste
- A spin around the flavour wheel during our cupping and tasting sessions to help you identify the different notes our beans have
- An engaging tour of our roastery, with a fascinating talk on our roasting process
- Take-home knowledge on how to get the best out of your coffee beans and make an enviable cuppa
- A complimentary bag of coffee at the end of the day
- Course duration: 2 hours
- When: 1:30pm on the first Thursday of every month
- One-time cost: £45
Planning on bringing friends? Ask about our group discounts!