Level 2 Barista course | City & Guilds | 3 days
This three day accredited City and Guilds Barista Training Course will see you learning everything there is to know about being a Barista and help you to master your craft.
Fun and informative, complete this course and you’ll be well on your journey to becoming a world-class crafter of coffee!
Who it’s for:
- Beginner Baristas keen to develop their tea & coffee knowledge
- Professionals requiring practical skills and certified results (group learning available)
- Anyone looking to gain practical skills on coffee machines
What to expect:
- Coffee 101 - history, origins and migration
- Hands-on learning with industry-level coffee machines
- The vital importance of making the perfect espresso
- Building your arsenal - the equipment to know inside-out
- Making your menu - a step-by-step run-through of each classic barista beverage.
- Taking espressos to the next level with delightfully textured milk
- Starting the day right with delicious filter coffee
- From crop to pot - comprehensive tea tasting session
- Cultivating the perfect brewing conditions
- The wonderful world of chocolate - from cocoa bean to coffee cup
- Smoothie best practices
- Get let loose with some delicious fruity ingredients and our commercial blender
- Exam and practical assessment prep with help from your Barista Training Manager
- Conquering customer service: meeting the multi-tasking expectations of a pro barista
- How to care for your machines to keep them creating coffee like clockwork
- Practical assessment - making the 7 drinks that you’ve learned on the course
- 20-question written exam based on the information you’ve learned
- Same-day results, with either pass, merit or distinction awarded
When this course is completed, you will receive an Official City & Guilds Barista Training Certificate (dispatched by post)
- Course duration: 20 hours, split over 3 days
- One-time cost: £595
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and get booked on to this course!